EMPLOYER CONTRIBUTIONS HALVED TO 5%
The amount that non-levy paying employers have to pay towards apprenticeship training has been cut from 10% to 5% from 1st April 2019.
This means that when a business now recruits an apprentice, the government will cover 95% of the training costs. This fee also applies to upskilling and progression of existing employees.
Our health and social care, childcare, digital and IT, retail, customer service, business and management apprenticeships offer a flexible and cost effective way for employers to build the skills base they really need.
Employers can benefit in many other ways by recruiting an apprentice with GP Strategies including:
- A free dedicated recruitment service to find you the right fit for your business.
- Free DBS checks, first aid and safeguarding training for candidates working in social care and childcare.
- A £1000 incentive for recruiting a 16-18 year old apprentice or 19-24 year old apprentice with an Education, Health and Care (EHC) plan.
- Flexible and innovative training methods geared to different learning styles and to meet the demands of businesses.
- A dedicated account manager and ongoing support from skills coaches with specific sector expertise.
- Access to a wide range of valuable courses to further develop the skills of employees.
- A number of complementary value-added services.
For more information about apprenticeship funding or recruiting an apprentice, call our team on 0300 1000 610.